FRACE POWERFUL PRESENCE LEOPARD, S/N LTD. ED. 1989, 33x27 withCOA, FOLDER, MINT
BLACK PANTHER "POWERFUL PRESENCE" BLACK LEOPARD, BY CHARLES FRACE, 1989. HAND-SIGNED AND NUMBERED, LIMITED EDITION (#798/5619) 33x27" OFFSET LITHOGRAPH, WITH A 30x23-1/2" IMAGE AREA, IN PRISTINE MINT CONDITION. ALSO INCLUDED IS A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL AMERICAN MASTERS FOUNDATION "AFFIDAVIDT OF LIMITED EDITION" (CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY), AND IN THE ORIGINAL PUBLISHERS' ILLUSTRATED IMPRINTED FOLDER. PART OF THE AMERICAN MASTERS FOUNDATION SERIES OF LIMITED EDITION CHARLES FRACE WILDLIFE PRINTS-- MANY OTHERS OF WHICH WE ALSO CARRY, AS WELL AS THEIR NAUTICAL AND WESTERN LIMITED EDITION PRINTS. OURS, WHILE MAYBE PRICED A BIT HIGHER, HAVE NEVER BEEN FRAMED OR EXPOSED TO LIGHT, HAVING BEEN STORED IN OUR DARKENED WAREHOUSE THE ENTIRE TIME-- OVER THREE (3) DECADES-- SO, UNLIKE PRINTS OFFERED BY OTHERS, OURS ARE PRISTINE NEW, NEVER FRAMED OR DISPLAYED, PERFECTLY MINT CONDITION AND TOTALLY UN-FADED!
We have been in the business for over fifty (50) years-- and over forty (40) in the same Lansing, Michigan location-- with a sterling reputation of honesty, integrity, and customer service. Please feel free to check us out under our original, ongoing, business name: FAIRFAX PRINTS LTD.
(don't forget the "Ltd" if searching). Limited and open edition prints, and sculpture, by Frank Frazetta, David Shepherd, Paul Calle, Frank McCarthy, John Clymer, Bev Dolittle, Bob McGinnis, Richard Luce, Tom Lovell, James Bama, Don Crowley, Roger Cooke, Robert Summers, Jeff Barson, Louis Icart, Karl Bang, James Gurney, Frederick Hart, Louis Paul Jonas, Salvador Dali, H. Giger, Antoine Louis Barye, Norman Lindsay, Alan Hunt, Charles Frace, Guy Coheleach, Peter Parnall, Alan Shepard, Simon Combes, Ron Frederick, Stephen Lyman, John Schoenherr, Mort Solberg, John Seerey-Lester, John Pitre and many others. Please feel free to contact them to verify our honesty, veracity and longevity, and assure yourself of our prompt and impeccable service. Also the last, or nearly the last of their type we have available.
We only have one, and occasionally two, examples of each of the figures we offer. This item is in the category "Art\Art Prints". The seller is "fairfaxprints1950" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Artist: CHARLES FRACE
- Unit of Sale: Single Piece
- Signed By: CHARLES FRACE
- Size: Medium
- Custom Bundle: No
- Date of Creation: 1970-1989
- Region of Origin: Texas, USA
- Framing: Unframed
- Personalize: Yes
- Listed By: Dealer or Reseller
- Year of Production: 1989
- Width (Inches): 30
- Item Height: 27 in
- Style: Realism
- Features: HAND-SIGNED & NUMBERED, Signed, Limited Edition
- Handmade: No
- Item Width: 33 in
- Time Period Produced: 1980-1989
- Image Orientation: Landscape
- Signed: Yes
- Color: Multi-Color
- Title: POWERFUL PRESENCE
- Period: Contemoporary (1970 - 2020)
- Material: Offset Lithograph, Paper
- Certificate of Authenticity (COA): Yes
- Original/Licensed Reprint: Limited Edition Print
- Subject: WILDLIFE, LEOPARD, BLACK PANTHER, PANTHERA PARDUS, MELANISTIC LEOPARD, Panthers, BIG CATS, BLACK LEOPARD
- Print Surface: Paper
- Type: Print
- COA Issued By: AMERICAN MASTERS FOUNDATION
- Height (Inches): 23.5
- Theme: WILDLIFE, BIG CATS, PANTHERA PARDUS, LEOPARD, BLACK LEOPARD, PANTHER, BLACK PANTHER
- Production Technique: OFFSET LITHOGRAPHY
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- COMES WITH ORIGINAL COA: COMES IN ORIGINAL ILLUSTRATED FOLDER
- Personalization Instructions: HAND-SIGNED AND INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED IN INK BY THE ARTIST, WHEN PUBLISHED IN 1989.